Residence Manager – Student Affairs – Hatfield Square – PTA
This position requires an intelligent, hard-working self-starter, who is able to work individually and in a team environment. The individual needs to thrive as a leader and be able to get the support of subordinates, colleagues, and executive. The Residence Manager : Student Affairs primary role is to build and maintain a strong sense of student community, managing all aspects of student wellbeing and residence life programming. The secondary role is to support the Facilities and Administration portfolios of the co-managers covering operational aspects including standards, costs, staff and efficiencies of the facilities. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Student affairs and student well-being,
- Res-Life programming, implementation and delivery
- Relationship management with the University of Pretoria,
- Marketing and sales (including social media).
- Diploma or equivalent in Higher Education
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Operations Management and/or General Management qualifications preferred
- Minimum 5-10 years proven track record of working in the Res-Life / Student Wellbeing space at a well know university
- Residence Life and Student Wellbeing qualification, training, programming and content delivery
For full job specifications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 17 April 2020
Respublica is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.