Network Administrator – Head Office – Johannesburg
The IT Administrator is responsible for regular maintenance of network, users and resources within Respublica. Oversees the day-to-day onsite and remote technical support (First and second level) for users in a variety of work environments. Maintains hardware and software, analyse problems, troubleshoot complex network issues and monitors the IT Environment to ensure its availability to system users. Responsible for onsite/ remote sites servers and systems.
Johannesburg Head Office
- Matric / Grade 12;
- 3+ Years IT related experience;
- A+, N+, Security+
- ITIL Foundation (Advantageous)
- Advanced knowledge of MS and Office 365 environments
- Knowledge of Servers, WAN, SLAs and SDLC
- Advanced knowledge of Networking
For full job specifications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30 August 2020
Respublica is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.