Assistant Maintenance Manager – Gauteng – Johannesburg
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the purpose of the job is to assist the manager with the planning, co-ordinating and directing of all daily activities related to the maintenance of the Company’s assets, buildings and infrastructure within his/her area. The assistant maintenance manager will also be required to act as the maintenance manager with full delegated authority in his/her absence thus also be able to negotiate and manage various construction/renovation projects necessary within the daily operation.
- Qualified Artisan with minimum National Technical Certificate level 3 (NTC3) preferred.
- Three to five years appropriate experience, after completing of trade test, of which at least 5 (five) was at operational level and 3 (three) years was at supervisory or management level.
- Valid South African Driver’s License.
- Medically fit experiencing no difficulty with walking, hearing, eyesight, climbing steps or entering confined spaces with no fear of heights.
- A working knowledge of at least two building trades.
For full job specifications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 17 April 2020
Respublica is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.